Mortgage Pilot ProgramLoan Products / Mortgage Pilot Program
Mortgage Pilot Program
The beginning of a journey to bring Native communities the resources needed to make homeownership a reality. Five loans will be offered during pilot. Lending amount determined by affordability up to $250,000. Debt-to-Income ratio is 43% max. Housing ratio is 31% max. Interest rates will vary dependent on credit. Loan-to-Value is 95%. Must not have any active collections or judgements on your credit report. This loan must be for purchase of a home that would be the primary residence, no investment properties or second residences. This loan can be used to purchas modular and manufactured homes if they are on a permanent foundation. This loan cannot currently be used to build a home or buy and rehabilitate a loan. Completing our Pathways Homebuyer education class is a requirement for this loan. Must have one year of employment with no gaps, breaks, or transfers. You will be required to submit the past two years of tax returns, 2 months of bank statements, along with your income documents and identification.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Coming soon!
- Pathways Homebuyer Education Class - Coming soon!
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)