Auto LoansLoan Products / Auto Loans
A loan is available for Ho-Chunk Tribal Members and Ho-Chunk Nation Employees to contribute towards a reliable vehicle to get you to where you need to be. The car must be purchased from a dealership not a private seller. The vehicle must reside primarily in the state of Wisconsin. Refinances may be allowed on a case by case basis. The maximum lending amount is $20,000.00 or up to the amount allowable by your debt to income and varies based on the year of the car. To qualify, your debt-to-income ratio must be 40% or under and you may not have more than $5,000.00 in judgments or collections on your credit report. Payback period is 3-5 years depending on the year of the vehicle. Interest rates are 6.5 – 10% and depend on the year of the vehicle and debt-to-income ratio. Ineligible if you have had a vehicle repossessed in last (4) years. Must have at least 1 year of employment with no gaps, breaks, or transfers.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Coming soon!
- Pathways Homebuyer Education Class - Coming soon!
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)