Hokinac “Personal” LoanLoan Products / Hokinac “Personal” Loan
Hokinac “Personal” Loan
A personal loan with a maximum lending amount of $2,500.00 for former or current clients in good standing and $1,250.00 for first time clients. To qualify your debt-to-income ratio must be 40% or under and you may not have more than $5,000.00 of judgments or collections on your credit report. Payback period is 36 months. Interest rates are between 14.5 – 20.5% depending on DTI. Must have been employed for at least one year with no gaps, breaks, or transfers within that time period.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Coming soon!
- Pathways Homebuyer Education Class - Coming soon!
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)