Emergency LoanLoan Products / Emergency Loan
NO PERCAP BACKED EMERGENCY LOANS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
A loan designed to assist Ho-Chunk Tribal Members & Ho-Chunk Nation Employees with emergencies such as gas/electric/propane/auto repairs. Maximum amount for loan is $1,000.00 with a $100.00 fee to be added to loan. Repayment is 12 months. Recipient must pledge their Per Capita as collateral. Must have at least 6 months of employment with no breaks, gaps, or transfers in that time.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Coming soon!
- Pathways Homebuyer Education Class - Coming soon!
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)