Wooruwi Business ProgramLoan product for small businesses
Wooruwi Business Program
The Wooruwi Business Program is available to all Native American Entrepreneurs in the state of Wisconsin. Whether you’re a start-up, developing your business or expanding your business, we have something for everyone. Ask about how you may be eligible for up to 50% forgiveness on your business loan when you complete your technical assistance plan with First Nations Community Financial.
First Nations Community Financial has elected to utilize the funds to help tribal members gain access to capital for their business regardless of which stage they are in.
This may include:
- Start-Up Phase
- Development Phase
- Growth Phase
- Expansion Phase
Benefits of the Program
Support & Guidance
Up to 50%
How Do I Get Started?
We Contact You
Let’s Get Started!
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Jan 26, Mar 22, May 24
- Homebuyer Education Class - Jan 12, Feb 23, Apr 12, May 17
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)