Holiday LoanLoan Products / Holiday Loan
Holiday loans are now offered year round! Holiday loans are for up to $1000. These loans carry no interest only a one-time fee of $100 added at closing and rolled into the loan amount. The repayment period is up to 12 months. Must have a maximum DTI of 50% and no more than $10,000 in collections and judgements on your credit report. Must have been employed at least 6 months with no gaps, breaks, or transfers during that time.
Already created your Holiday Loan Account?
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Indianpenuership Classes - Coming soon!
- Pathways Homebuyer Education Class - Coming soon!
Office Hours (8-4:30 M-F)
Closed on the Following Holidays
- New Year's Day (Jan 1st)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Mitchell Red Cloud Jr. Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in Sept.)
- Veterans Day ( November 11th)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in Nov.)
- Ho-Chunk Day (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Christmas (December 25th)
- New Year's Eve (December 31st)