Join UsAbout Us / Join Us
A partnership with Ho-Chunk Housing Community Development Agency
First Nations Community Financial is excited to provide an 8 hour home ownership program to tribal members looking into getting qualified for a home loan. Facilitators focus on the process to pre-qualify for the loan and how to clean up a bad credit report. Topics include material to show how clients can get a house on fee-simple land, individual trust or lease on tribal trust lands.
Contact Marjorie Whitman at HHCDA and let her know you’re ready to sign up for the course. FNCF can provide this curriculum in different areas as well.
HOME OWNERSHIP Course I (October 17 and October 24/2015) at the Veterans Supportive Housing, Sand Pillow Community. Completed.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
- About Us
- Our Services
- Eduacation % Resources
- Loan Inquiry
- First Nations Community Financial Board Meeting May 12th
- Ho-Chunk Nation Parent Fair at TOB Black River Falls, WI May 14th
- Wisconsin Indian Business Alliance May 18th, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
Connect with us
- Address: 206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (715) 284-2470
- Fax: (715) 284-2471