One on One MentoringOur Services / One on One Mentoring
Credit Coaching is often done with referrals from other programs and services, which may be mandated. First Nations Community Financial does accept walk-ins for this service as well.
FNCF staff will sit down with anyone and make an effective budget for families of any size. First Nations Community Financial like people to make a two month commitment to show if the budget is working. Often people use learned behaviors to make choices which are based on wants rather than needs. This can lead to some very costly decisions. First Nations Community Financial can help point the right financial direction.
First Nations Community Financial is a state chartered not-for-profit Native Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
- First Nations Community Financial Board Meeting May 12th
- Ho-Chunk Nation Parent Fair at TOB Black River Falls, WI May 14th
- Wisconsin Indian Business Alliance May 18th, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
Connect with us
- Address: 206 S Roosevelt Rd, Suite 123 Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (715) 284-2470
- Fax: (715) 284-2471